Did You Know That The Top Online Millionaires Are Selling Software Products Online?
It’s no secret that the people making the most money online have these 2 things…
- Their own software product to sell (software products have a higher perceived value than any other type of digital product and they don’t have as much competition).
- A funnel to collect leads that they can market to time and time again.
The Good News For You Is…
You Can Get “Resale Rights” To New Software In A $75 Billion Industry Today…
*HINT: The White House Is Investing $19 Billion In This Industry This Year (Up From $14 Billion Last Year)
BUT… We Are Giving You More Than Just Software You Can Resell For 100% Of The Profits So Read On…
This Software Product Is In The 75 Billion Dollar “Cyber Security” Niche
Here Is Why You Should Be Selling Cyber Security Products…
- Cyber security industry Is expected to reach $170 Billion By 2020
- Cyber crime damage costs are expected to grow to $6 trillion each year by 2021
- 64% of companies have experienced web-based attacks.
- 2 in 5 people have had a password stolen
- 8 in 10 people are worried about their online security
- 7 in 10 people no longer trust passwords to protect their online accounts
- Over 80% of cyber attacks are perpetrated via weak or stolen passwords.
- With data breaches and account hacks becoming a regular occurrence, people are searching for better ways to secure their online accounts
- One in Three Americans Hacked in the Past Year
GET YOUR ACCESS HERE–>>http://bit.ly/ceo_cybersecurity
This Software Can…
- Encrypt your passwords in just 3 clicks
- Make it harder for hackers to access your accounts because hackers will need to get a hold of your encrypted passwords PLUS your secret key PLUS this software (very unlikely!)
- Operate without the internet.
- Easily decrypt your encrypted passwords.
- Bring you peace of mind.
(Note: This Software Only Runs On Windows)
Don’t be a victim of “HACKERS” Get your Computer secured with Our Cyber Security Software!
GET YOUR PROTECTION HERE–>>http://bit.ly/ceo_cybersecurity